miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

Latinas Gang

Today I will talk about my best friends. The group that I have with they, are Latinas Gang. We called Latinas Gang because we are American Latin. Coral and Sofía are Argentinian, Tasia is brazilian, María is bolivian and I'm cuban. I love them because they helped me when I need it and they also count on me. Every time that I stay with Latinas I'm felt cheerful and nervous, I laught a lot too and I have a great time. Never I would change this group for another friend because they are unique, is the best friends and group that I have.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Musical Across the Universe

Im very nervious because is aproaches the musical theater then we worked  throughout the year, the musical is called Across the Universe. Th...