miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

Musical Across the Universe

Im very nervious because is aproaches the musical theater then we worked throughout the year, the musical is called Across the Universe. This is a film that is centered on songs by the English rock band the Beatles and is set in the 60s. I'm the protagonist and she called Lucy, I'm felt very happy to be the protagonist because the next year I will do "batxillerat" of scenic arts and is very important for me the world of theater and is very exciting. The musical is the 31 and 1 of May I do it the 31 of May because Mireia is the other protagonist and she do it the 1 of May. I would like to go to see it because is very interesting and funny, but it has a little bit of everything. I hope to see you there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Musical Across the Universe

Im very nervious because is aproaches the musical theater then we worked  throughout the year, the musical is called Across the Universe. Th...