martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Experiences

EXPERIENCES DONE 

1. I've been to Cuba.

I love this experience because I visited my family and some cities or places of Cuba. Cuba is very poor in but the nature and the landscape is very beautiful, we have visited the beaches and the rivers too. Is a very nice experience.

2. I've done my first dance competition.

My first dance competition was in Figueras called "Rock Da House" I was very nervious and happy too. When I dance in the stage I felt adrenalin because a lot of persons looked how do you dance and you felt with a lot of energy. Is my favourite experience.

3. I've been skiing

This experience mades me very happy because when I descended the mountain I felt adrenalin and I felt free. Is a experience then I recommended.


EXPERIENCES NOT DONE

1. I haven't been on a cruise yet.

I would like to went in a cruise because is very excited for me and is a nice experience.

2. I haven't seen the northern lights yet.

I thing that this is a very beautiful experience and an opportunity that i see in my life.

3. I haven't flown in a hot-air ballon yet.

This is a very striking experience because the landscape that I see is very beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Musical Across the Universe

Im very nervious because is aproaches the musical theater then we worked  throughout the year, the musical is called Across the Universe. Th...